Our client is a global executive search firm with 51 years of experience serving organizations dedicated to improving the quality of life in healthcare, education, the life sciences, and the not-for-profit sector. They are industry experts skilled at creating tailored solutions that suit each client, and depth of experience includes work with both market leaders and market disruptors.
Core Practices: Healthcare, Education, Life Sciences, Information Technology, Academic Medicine and Health Sciences, Not-for-profit, Legal, and Compliance.
Global Presence: North America, Europe, Asia
Requirement: Senior Associate (Research)
Position Location: Hong Kong
Position Description: Our client is currently seeking an experienced Senior Associate to support executive-level searches covering Healthcare, Life Sciences, Education. This newly created position will be based in Hong Kong and will support senior partners based in Hong Kong, Singapore, and the EU with a full complement of research activities.
The finalist should possess the following:
- Min of 6 years of prior retained executive search experience as a researcher
- Experience preparing and delivering detailed research mapping, candidate shortlists, and candidate reports
- Demonstrable record in candidate development in addition to producing market intelligence reports and meeting collateral
- Able to track and identify business development opportunities through keeping abreast of industry trends and developments
- Track record in candidate and client management as well as database maintenance
- Deep understanding of end to end retained executive search process
- Enjoy working in a highly flexible and success-focused environment where quality delivery and client satisfaction is front and centre
- Must possess fluent written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Prior experience delivering senior-level searches in Healthcare, Life Sciences, and Education preferred but other fields will be considered